At the Fairmont, equality, quality, comfort, and convenience come standard, and its central location makes it perfect for your next corporate meeting or family “staycation”.
Embrace the spirit of this cosmopolitan city through its diverse culture, boutique shopping, unique outdoor experiences and stunning cityscapes.
Winnipeg's premier hotel will instantly charm as you experience our service that has made us famous, well-appointed guestrooms, suites and historic surroundings.
Travel easily to the MTS Centre and RBC Convention Centre through the underground concourse, or visit the nearby attractions. Located in the heart of the city, the Fairmont Winnipeg continues to be the hotel of choice for the discerning traveler.
Guests can experience:
- The city at your feet: world class ballet, symphony, baseball, hockey, The Forks Market, and the architecturally inspiring Exchange District. Take advantage of Winnipeg's seasons right from our front doorstep!
- Fairmont Gold, the ultimate upgrade with exclusive amenities and highly personalized service complete with a private lounge. (Please note that Fairmont Gold will be closed from Friday, December 16th 2016 after breakfast and will reopen on Saturday, January 14th 2017.)
- Unwind in our urban oasis. Located on our 21st floor, the salt water swimming pool and health club have views over the city.
- Two world-class dining destinations: the VG Restaurant featuring contemporary Manitoban fare using fresh, locally sourced produce and ingredients created by Executive Chef Eraj Jayawickreme. The VG Lounge – a lively hub for meeting colleagues, friends or family.
- Winnipeg’s largest pillar-less ballroom and 19,000 sq feet of state-of-art meeting space.
Fairmont Winnipeg is proud to be a 100% smoke-free facility – this includes our guest rooms, meeting space, health club and pool deck.
Membership Level: General Member, Travel-Related Business