Travel Gay Canada strives to recognize, promote, and improve businesses and organizations that welcome and support lesbian/gay/bisexual/trans-persons (LGBT) employees and clients. As a Member, with the right to display and use the Travel Gay Canada logo, (Company Name) signifies its intent to be honour-bound by the following Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics:
• A member will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to diverse customers, clients and employees alike;
• A member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients, and make every reasonable effort to act for the customer’s or client’s best interest and benefit;
• A member will not discriminate based on race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation;
• A member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding the organization’s business and its products or services;
• A member will support the goals of Travel Gay Canada, as well as support the LGBT community in general, in a constructive and positive manner;
• A member will make available information, and/or provide diversity training to all employees that will address LGBT diversity and LGBT Customer Service in line with Travel Gay Canada guidelines.
• A member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of their respective jurisdiction of business, and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession, and in accordance with generally accepted business practices. I hereby certify that the foregoing statements are correct and are made as a condition of application for membership. If accepted, I agree to be governed by the Code of Ethics as it is or may hereafter become, and I undertake to support and promote the objectives and interests of Travel Gay Canada.